CBET Study Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBET Study Forum

Meeting the needs of today's Biomedical Equipment Technician, this forum was designed to give you refresher training on subjects that may be found on the CBET exam.

Main PortalMain Portal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice CBET exam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilhunt25

lilhunt25

Practice CBET exam Empty
PostSubject: Practice CBET exam   Practice CBET exam Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 am

MSG TO CTI ADMIN:

are you guys going to be selling a practice test this time around?
Back to top Go down
printer

Practice CBET exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice CBET exam   Practice CBET exam Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:25 pm

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD STUDY GUIDE FOR THE CBET
Back to top Go down
tazz1955

Practice CBET exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice CBET exam   Practice CBET exam Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Iam actually looking for a good downloadable study guide for the CBET Exam.Does anybody know of anything that would help me
Back to top Go down
rusty_shackleford

rusty_shackleford

Practice CBET exam Empty
PostSubject: CBET Study Guide   Practice CBET exam Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 pm

There is one in General Topics / General Discussion. The second listing says Cbet Study Guide. Click on the title in the white box of the attachment to download it. It is written by Dave Harringtonand is 100 pages long with some practice questions.

There are some other ones but you have to be a premium member to access them. You have to pay $50 to be a premium member. When you do this your name changes to a blue-green color and a couple of extra areas pop up and allow you to go into them. You also get to watch about 15-20 videos that they sell, as many times as you want for one year.

There really isn't a whole lot out there in study guides. I talked to a guy I met on this website that said he bought a CBET study book from a website called Mo-media or Mometrix. He said it was total garbage and very few things listed in the book were on the test.

Private message me by clicking on the PM tab and send me your e-mail address. I will try to send you one of my study guides I submitted in the premium member section catagory "CBET Practice Questions". I don't want to list my email on this post.

Another helpful study tool is to check out 24x7 Magazine online. [ http://www.24x7mag.com/archives.asp ] Go to the archives section. Click on a magazine date and then click on the ICC PREP tab. It has good articles and practice questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice CBET exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice CBET exam   Practice CBET exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice CBET exam
Page 1 of 1