CBET Study Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CBET Study Forum

Meeting the needs of today's Biomedical Equipment Technician, this forum was designed to give you refresher training on subjects that may be found on the CBET exam.

Main PortalMain Portal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's the Beef?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbower

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

This forum is as lame as all the other biomed info sites out there...with the exception of biomedtalk...theres no real information available, just little tidbits here and there and no real participation. I can't believe that for something as important as a CBET certification that there isn't some type of free website with a curriculum to help all biomeds obtain their certification. I cant believe the ridiculously high prices for the cd's and really...$30 bucks for a practice exam?

I think I'm going to start a website for certification and charge half the amount for information and become rich too!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Oh my! We do apologize if this website is not to your liking. You are more than welcome to withdraw your FREE MEMBERSHIP. As for our prices for DVDs, not CD's, and our practice exam, I think that you will be hard pressed to find anyone offering a self-paced course for $29.99 or showing training videos every week or so at no charge to its members. Not to mention, if you wanted more info, the Premium Membership is not hard to obtain. But not to get off topic, when you do start your website, please forward us a link and we will be glad to critique it for you.
And PS,
We seriously doubt that you would get rich for charging half of FREE!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cbetstudyforum.com
lilhunt25

lilhunt25

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

wow- i disagree dbower- this site is very helpfuland informative- you have to use the resources available. I do think there could be more participation from the amount of people i see logged on everyday but what we have to do as members is spread the word and help this one site grow. All these separte entities just all end up dead ends and out of date websites. I'm glad to find CTI- they seem to have the best interest at heart and are very consistent. I think once the whole biomed community connects and everyone gets on the same page this site and the career path will only grow. Goodluck to your venture but i dont think this site is lame at all but if it is to survive then we will need more active participants. BIOMED certification is at high demand right now and has higher rewards. Lets be apart of something that will benefit us all in the long run. Spread the word. I ask that all participate more. LEts Go and GOODLUCK--
Back to top Go down
dbower

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Oh my! and wow is right! Almost an entire month has gone by and only 1 member response to my post. I expected a defensive response from the admin, but I had hoped for more responses from the members with more than 90 views on this thread!

Meanwhile, I've been searching out CBET exam information and compiling lists of questions for practice exams...it's really not as difficult as I thought it might be. It's going to take some time but there's no rush. I want to build a good site and charge a fair price for the practice exams. My main goal is to give fellow biomeds an easier and less expensive way to pass the CBET exam.
Back to top Go down
lilhunt25

lilhunt25

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Dbower i like your businessman like attitude. If and when you get your stuff together please let me know. Also ive been doing alot of research myself so lets all work together to help others and promote BIOMEDS. I am also disappointed in the views on this site and no responses. Its like everyone is logging in just to read; I left a message in the blog session and it has like 200 views and only 2 replies. I wonder why we cant get much participation. I will keep sharing my knowledge and helping others as i learn more. GoodLuck on your business venture Mr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's the Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Beef?   Where's the Beef? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the Beef?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CBET Study Forum :: Hello! And you are?-
Jump to: