CBET Study Forum

Meeting the needs of today's Biomedical Equipment Technician, this forum was designed to give you refresher training on subjects that may be found on the CBET exam.

Main PortalMain Portal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BMET exam at AAMI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
febediaz

PostSubject: BMET exam at AAMI   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:33 am

If so how do you think it went.

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Back to top Go down
CM Bryant

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

I passed! Got the cert letter today!
not the best score but I passed and that is what matters.
How did everyone else do?
Back to top Go down
lilhunt25

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Congrats CM Bryant- I saw your name on the registry last week i didnt want to announce you before you did but i had a friend who told me he passed as well so i checked the site- he was at the AAMI- i was amazed that you guys got your scores in like 2 wks. You name is now listed on the website as a newly certified candidate it was actually listed on July 10. I did notice your name. My friend from the BMET review course stated he barely passed with an 109 but he was screaming in the phone. IM Happy for you guys. Hey im putting together alot of questions that ive came upon from articles. Once i get them together would you please put a star by the ones you saw on the exam. Once i compile all these questions and spread the ones from the test out i can then start my review process over again. Congrats CM and dont be a stranger on this Board. We need you around man.
Back to top Go down
CM Bryant

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 am

Hey there lilhunt. Thanks for letting me know that there is a AAMI announcment on the website- I had no idea!
I am sticking around for sure to help get everyone else ready as possible for the exam.
I did speak with a couple of guys at the AAMI show and they said " make sure you know networking" that is the single most important piece of advice that I can offer for the exam. The class made a huge difference for me as well.
Back to top Go down
lilhunt25

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 am

OK CM thanks for the tips bro- I will get that book- Could you PM your email address. So did you see alot of the BMET Review info on the test. As i look over the questions from the course i saw like 18-20 straight from the May 2010 test but each test is different and there is a pool of 1300 questions- plus they twist and turn the answers to be questions so you must know the material in order to figure out the correct answer.
Back to top Go down
codyto

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 am

Hey,
I'm looking for some study material for a small study group I'm putting together. Any material from other review courses and any practice questions would really help. Has anyone used the AAMI study guide?

thanks
Back to top Go down
CM Bryant

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Codyto-
I usedthe Stpehens International Study CD and it made the diference. It's free but there are not many copies floating around out there.
PM me if you can't loacte a copy, I can email you one.
Back to top Go down
asishmazumder

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Do you have scerect information for us?
Back to top Go down
bazurker

PostSubject: CBET   Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello Everyone

I am new to this site. I am trying to set up a study/review course at my facility for myself and others who wish to get certified and I have lots of questions. I am located in Seattle WA and wanting to do the "webinar" that I found out about. It is quite an encouragement reading all of your posts about taking the exam and passing it. Any information on starting the whole process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Ben
Back to top Go down
TLPrice

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello,

I am also new to the site. I am a full time student attending PCC Biomedical Engineering Technology AS Program. I am starting this fall, the meat and potatoes of the program (Medical Terminology/Biomedical Ethics etc). I know I am a ways from beginning eligible to take the test to become certified. I found this site in hopes to gain guidance into the biomedical tech field and beyond if possible and in the future to return the favor.

Thanks Tanja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMET exam at AAMI   

Back to top Go down

BMET exam at AAMI
Page 1 of 1